My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 12, 2018

You Can't Catch Me

Today was the fifth, yes fifth, time we've tried and failed to catch one of the three cats that still need to be spayed/neutered ... argh! We've been making appointments with the County's spay and neuter clinic and you have to have the cat there by 7:30 am. The day before, I try to keep all food from the target cats so they will be hungry the next morning. I get up at 5:30 on the big day, get the cat food ready, the traps ready, and try to look invisible outside near the traps, waiting for the target cats to appear. My sister comes by to take the captured cat to the clinic on her way to work at about 7. As I was dejectedly standing out there this morning, futilely hoping, a song began playing in my head, one written by Chuck Berry and covered by the Rolling Stones: You Can't Catch Me ...



Sigh ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home