My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 03, 2016

Misty retires from baby-making



Today I was able to catch Misty the cat and take her to the vet to be spayed. That's cat #6 that I've had spayed or neutered since they first started showing up in my yard and I'm finally getting close to the end, I hope! I've been trying to catch Misty ever since she appeared a couple of years ago with kittens in tow. My new successful strategy = feeding her canned cat food inside the cat carrier every day for like a month. It was Misty's pile of kittens that I was able to catch falling off the roof of the house a few weeks ago, and 4 of the 5 kittens were there at the vet office in a large cage behind the desk, playing like little maniacs. One of them has already found a home :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Congrats on your success.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Major good deeds, Crystal!

11:51 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Susan - thanks :)

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Dyan said...

Yay! you did it :)

5:10 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Dyan. Yeah, it only took about 2 years ;)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home