My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The icemen cameth today

And they brought me a new refrigerator :) Remember my past post where I mentioned that the electric company had a program that replaced the old refrigerators of low income clients with new ones for free? Here's the pic of my old refrigerator with its massive block of ice where the freezer's supposed to be ....



And here's the new one sans ice block ...



Now I can buy all the frozen stuff I've longed for but haven't been able to keep, like ice cream :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

but how will you make your snow-cones??

1:50 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Richard, finding the cloud around the silver lining ;)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Richard said...

hoping that's not the same carton of milk in your new fridge:)

2:27 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Ludwig Wittgenstein: “I don’t care what I eat so long as it is always the same.”
Great minds think alike :)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Victor said...

I was thinking of you today Crystal and took the time to pay you a visit and this is how your reality brain cells repay me, me and me... With a Dove Bar... Don't YA know that I'm a diabetic? :)

All kidding aside... Enjoy your new freeze her, "I" mean freezer... LOL

God Bless

11:24 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor - thanks :)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home