My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 04, 2015

Wayward Pines

Still looking for some interesting tv shows to rent and I've come upon one conveniently free at HULU ...

- Wayward Pines ...

an American television series based on the Wayward Pines novels by Blake Crouch. Developed for television by Chad Hodge, the pilot was directed by M. Night Shyamalan .... The series stars Matt Dillon as Ethan Burke, a U.S. Secret Service agent investigating the disappearance of two fellow agents in the mysterious small town of Wayward Pines.

I chose this because of M. Night Shyamalan's involvement and the series so far (I've seen 3 episodes) is reminiscent of his movie The Village. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to stick with it, but so far it is irritatingly mysterious ;)


2 Comments:

Blogger King Tubbo said...

"Irritatingly mysterious" -- that's a good way to describe the series, which I am continuing to watch.

11:38 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

I've been reading the books on which the series is based - they're pretty good too.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home