My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

:)



I saw today that Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill will be appearing in Star Wars Episode VII. The movie ... forms the first part of the planned third trilogy of Star Wars films, following chronologically in the series 35 years after 1983's Return of the Jedi. Not long ago I read the novelizations of the earlier three Star Wars movies, so the series is pretty fresh in my mind. Here's a video blurb on the new movie ...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

Hell again Crystal,

From that little video of Star War, it seems that I might enjoy it but then again it will all depend on their sex scenes and how much reality propaganda which might be introduced in it cause remember, I'M trying to be a good Christian YA Know! :)

Last night I had a dream that my wife and I were count trying to escape a high rise building. Long dream short, my wife and I got separated while walking down these stairs because fire men where trying to make their way up. It seemed like hours and we got separated while trying to help the fire men get by the hundreds of others who were also trying to leave the stairwell in a peaceful manner. After a few hours of trying to make my way down looking for my wife without being overly pushy because the eyes of others were also very sad. Long dream short, I woke up from my dream still not having found my wife and the child that she was holding hands with. :(

I hear YA! Thank God that some dreams are not reality. Right Victor?

You can say that again cause if that was the case, we might be leaving our house keys in the mailbox for stray dogs and cats! (LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzocyOr8FYg

God Bless

6:41 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Scary sad dream. Yes, good thing some dreams are only dreams!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home