My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 07, 2012

The last of LOST

Last night I finally came to the end of the tv series LOST. The last episode raised a lot of controversy when it originally aired, I guess - I don't think I can competently articulate exactly what happened in it myself ;) But anyway, I liked the series very much and I'm sad it's over. Here's some of what I'll miss:

- Vincent the dog. Here he is below with Jack at the very end of the show, I guess reprising the moment at the very beginning of the show when he and Jack met ....



- Sayid. He was pretty much my favorite character - breathtaking competence wedded to an almost lost soul. Here he is in a scene with Dogen, the keeper of the temple, who believes Sayid has gone over to the dark side and thus wishes him dead ....



- the Dharma Initiative's retro music collection ;) Here's Desmond choosing a Cass Elliot song in the episode Man of Science, Man of Faith ...



- and I'll really miss the beautiful ocean and jungle and mountains and cliffs where the show was set (filmed on Oahu island, Hawaii) ....




2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I know so many people who loved this show. I can stream it on Netflix, and maybe I will someday.....after I get through watching all the other shows I'm hooked on streaming. :-)

6:03 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Susan,

I never watched LOST when it was on tv but just decided to try it because I couyldn't think of anything else to rent. I was surprised at how much I liked it.

Can you recommend any good tv series to rent?

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home