My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 27, 2012

Stuff seen today

* From Open Culture, a video about the song, "Here Comes The Sun" ... Dhani Harrison, the son of the late guitarist, returns to the recording studio (presumably at Abbey Road) with George Martin, the Beatles’ legendary producer, and Martin’s son Giles. Together, they play with the mix of “Here Comes the Sun,” and then the wondrous little moment of discovery happens. They stumble upon the long lost guitar solo that never made the final cut ...



* Hah! Take that, dopey complimentarianism! .... Get Over It: Men and Women Are from the Same Planet

* A post by Daniel P. Horan, OFM, at Dating God - Why I Do Not Support the (so-called) March for Life (h/t to Bilgrimage)

* An article on conscience at NCR by Santa Clara University's David DeCosse - Bishops' conscience model makes light of practical reason

* What Happened Before the Big Bang? The New Philosophy of Cosmology

* Andrew Brown has a post about the women bishops situation in the UK - The Church of England's fudge on female bishops is breathtaking


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, you are one truly awful person. Pro-choice? and you receieve communion?

just brutal, bad, repulsive.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Victor said...

Hi Dear crystal!

Hey! "IT" has been awhile since we've really discussed things like we use to in the old days.

For example I never did tell you that Tiger is back home NOW and I'll bet that you didn't even know that he left U>S about hundreths of moons and suns ago we had to give him away. Long story short, they wanted U>S (usual sinners) to put him on a leash at camp because Tiger was literally chasing a child around and we couldn't do that so our C.F. "Christ First" child and his family took him in.

Another long story short, they brought him back just before Christmas and they also spent about 7 days or so with U>S and he's still here NOW!

Another thing that I have not shared with you and because I know you love cats, I will tell you that Tiger is father to a little one NOW and he's so very proud of "IT" and she's been called "LinK" by him new family but me and myself have not the heart to tell him that she does not really belong to him because long story short we had him newt, and he's only got blasting balls if you know what "I" mean?

Anyway there's so much more that "I" want to tell you but I must get ready for church and say a little prayer cause our little Anthony has treathen to invoke "The League of Leagen" on him if he doesn't stay out of his room. My wife tells me that we won't be able to keep these two cats cause they are just on loan until our Grand Son "Butch" gets out of hospital.

I hear ya! I'm sure that Anthony is just saying that Victor cause Saint Anthony would never let "IT" happen if you get my drift?

"I" think you're right crystal so I'm going to say buy, "I" mean bye NOW until next time. Forgive my mistake cause they are waiting in the car for me NOW.

God Bless and please keep praying for this poor Annoying Super Sinner.

Peace

Shalom

Love

V.S.

12:38 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Anonymous,

Your cctiticism might carry more weight if you had the courage to use your name.

1:41 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor :)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home