My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Be Careful, It's My Heart

I dreamt about Kermit last night and in the dream I was singing her this song - Be Careful, It's My Heart. It's from the movie Holiday Inn which starred Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire, with music by Irving Berlin. The video below shows Crosby singing the song to the woman he's hired to dance at his Holiday Inn. He's trying to keep her away from his friend, played by Astaire, afraid he will sweep her off her feet and out of his life as he did with his last girlfriend, but in this scene, his efforts fail (the song and dance start at about I min, 20 secs into the video, so don't lose patience) ....




2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

Really enjoyed this, must be getting old. A sweet dream, what do you think it means?

11:06 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

I don't know, but I like it. All those old movies of the 40s remind me of my grandfather for some reason. I guess it seemed like a safer simpler time, though I'm sure it really wasn't.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home